Jan 08, 2021
Creating Campaigns using Headset & Springbig
- After segmenting your customers in Headset, export your customer list by clicking on the three vertical dots at the top right of the “Customer List” table.
- Download as a .csv file. Leave the default settings for download.
- Clean up the file by changing Headset default headers to Springbig compatible headers (see table below). Delete any columns with extraneous information (e.g. average basket size, first transaction date etc.)
- After preparing your Headset file, save your file as a .csv. The next step will be to create a location group in Springbig.
- Login to Springbig & navigate to the “Settings” tab on the sidebar menu, & click on “Groups.”
- Within the “Groups” dashboard, select the “Locations” dropdown arrow, & select “New Location.” Name this location the same name as your saved .csv file, ensuring punctuation & capitalizations are also the same, & then click "add"
- After creating your location, click on the “Customers” tab from the sidebar menu, & click on “Import Customers.” Import your Headset file by selecting “choose file,” then “upload” (towards the bottom of the page).
- Once the import is uploaded, navigate to “Campaigns” from the sidebar menu & create a “New Campaign” (upper right hand corner).
- Add recipients to the campaign by clicking on “+ recipients” drop down. Find & select the relevant location that you created (e.g. “Headset At Risk Segment.”).
- Now you’re ready to curate your message & execute your campaign.